Updated small car on sale now in 2.0-litre guise, with the sporty GT coming in June.
- 2021 Kia Cerato pricing and specification
- 2.0-litre models to arrive first, followed by the GT in mid-June
- Revised look and new tech for Kia’s small car
- Six-speed automatic retained for 2.0-litre models, but no more manual
- Prices up $500 (drive-away) across the range
Initial pricing and specifications for the 2021 Kia Cerato have been confirmed, ahead of its Australian launch commencing in the coming days.